Our general office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For your convenience, appointments can be made outside of these hours.
You will be coming to the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department of Weill Cornell Medicine|NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Enter the main hospital at 525 East 68th Street (east of York Avenue). Please have your ID handy, as Security does ask for identification when you enter the building.
- Go straight past the security guards, and when you come to the large information desk, veer to the right.
- Proceed down that hallway and look for the signs for the Greenberg elevators. You will take a right into a large area with a high ceiling, and then veer left.
- Take the Greenberg elevators to the 4th floor. When you exit the elevator bank, you will see the Ronald O. Perelman Heart Institute sign directly in front of you.
- Turn left and continue to our reception suite (M404) located on your left; the floor changes to dark wood and marble.
- Please check in at the reception desk and let us know you are here.